Frequently Asked Questions
Registration for CAP
- Log in with your Onyen (or with PID).
- Select “CAP Member” as your group.
- Select your appropriate mode of transportation. Read and agree to terms.
- Choose your current mailing address and email.
- Follow the remaining steps through checkout.
To register in-person, university employees and students may visit the Public Safety building at 285 Manning Drive, and UNC Healthcare employees can register at the Hospitals Parking Offices located in front of the NC Children’s Hospital.
If you are no longer interested in being a CAP member, you can turn in your Park & Ride permit, GoPass, or Chatham Transit Express (CT) pass to the Public Safety Building for a pro-rated refund (or to stop payroll deductions).
Park & Ride and On-Campus Parking
GoPass and CT pass
If your question is not answered here, please get in touch.