- P2P Express – Serving South Campus, Franklin Street and Granville Towers
- RR Lot Shuttle – Serving the Resident Remote (RR) storage lot on Estes Drive
- Library Shuttles – Serving the Main Quad Libraries and the Law School Library
- Airport Shuttle – Serving RDU Airport for Fall, Thanksgiving and Spring Breaks
- Accessibility Service – Service for students and employees with mobility impairments
- After-Dark Service – Service to/from University-owned locations not served by P2P Express
- Campus Health Shuttle – Service to/from Campus Health Services and UNC Hospitals Emergency Room
- Emergency Ride Back – Service for CAP members going to a Park & Ride lot or residence in Chapel Hill or Carrboro
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
On weekends, offices are closed during these hours:
Saturday, 6 a.m. – 9 a.m., 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 6 a.m. – 9 a.m., 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.