P2P provides After-Dark rides for students and employees. Pick-up and drop-off points are limited to on-campus locations or specific off-campus locations owned or operated by the University. P2P does not offer service to buildings that are normally closed, for example, during the evening or weekend hours or to Park & Rides unless it it for an Emergency Ride Back. After-dark service provides rides to students who are not served by the P2P Express Route and to employees. Students with pick-up and drop-off points on the P2P Express route are eligible for the on-demand van service from 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Report offensive or unruly behavior to the driver. Do not attempt to remove or manage an offensive passenger.
For After-Dark Service, 7:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., call 919-962-7867 (for areas not served by P2P Express)