Main Quad Libraries
A P2P van will provide rides between midnight and 3:00 am, Monday through Thursday, during Fall and Spring semesters linking Davis, Undergraduate, Wilson libraries with campus housing locations including fraternities and sororities on the fixed route, close to campus. The P2P van will pick up from the Student Union bus pull-off located on South Road.
A van will provide rides between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, during Fall and Spring semesters linking the Law School and the T lot (Tennis Court Lot). The van will pick up from the upper Law School main entrance.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Report offensive or unruly behavior to the driver. Do not attempt to remove or manage an offensive passenger.
For After-Dark Service, 7:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., call 919-962-7867