RR Lot Shuttle
The RR Lot is a gated-access storage lot for students living in UNC residence halls and is located approximately 1.5 miles from campus on Estes Drive. Students must register and display the proper permit for this lot
Chapel Hill Transit provides services from the UNC campus to the RR Lot via the NU route. P2P provides a continuous shuttle operating every 30 minutes from the Lot to Campus after the NU Route service ceases. P2P RR service is available during the Academic Year (except during Breaks and Summer Sessions) Monday – Friday 10:30 p.m. – 3 a.m. and Sundays from 11:30 p.m. – 3 a.m. On Saturdays, the P2P service for the RR lot is On-Demand after the NU route stops running at 10:45 p.m. Direct Line to P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867 (P-TO-P).
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Report offensive or unruly behavior to the driver. Do not attempt to remove or manage an offensive passenger.
RR Lot Night Service
Mondays – Fridays, 10:30 p.m. – 3 a.m.
Saturdays, On-Demand after 10:45 p.m.
Sundays, 11:30 p.m. – 3 a.m.