- This event has passed.
2019 Chapel Hill Super Regional
Jun 8, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The University of North Carolina baseball program boasts one of the finest home facilities in all of collegiate baseball after the completion of the Boshamer Stadium in 2009. The completely new facility, built within the same footprint as the old Boshamer Stadium, brings incredible upgrades to the program and allows the Tar Heel to compete at the highest level in an atmosphere unlike any other venue in collegiate baseball.
Located on Ridge Road in the heart of the Carolina campus, the site of Boshamer Stadium has been the home of the Diamond Heels since the late 1960s, when Emerson Field was razed due to University expansion. Ground was broken on the new stadium in October 2007, and the team moved into its brand-new home in February 2009. The original Boshamer was opened in 1972 and hosted five Atlantic Coast Conference Tournaments, as well as NCAA regionals in 1983, 2006 and 2007. The Tar Heels closed “The Bosh” in style with a Super Regional victory over South Carolina in 2007 to advance to the program’s sixth College World Series.
- Parking will be available for the entire weekend in the Rams Head deck for $5 and the Craige Deck (levels 5-9 only) for free.
- Beginning at 5pm on Friday through Sunday, parking will also be available for free in the Bowles Lot, Raleigh Road Visitors Lot, and on Stadium Drive.
- Disability parking will be in the Rams Head Deck for $5.
- Uber/Lyft Drop off and pick up will be in the upper Ehringhaus Lot.
- Ridge Road will be closed to through traffic four hours prior to game time each day.