UNC will be hosting home football games throughout the fall semester:
UNC’s Home Game Schedule
- Saturday, September 2 vs. California (12:20 p.m.)
- Saturday, September 9 vs. Louisville (12:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, September 23 vs. Duke (time, t.b.a.)
- Saturday, October 7 vs. Notre Dame (time, t.b.a.)
- Saturday, October 14 vs. Virginia (time, t.b.a.)
- Saturday, October 28 vs. Miami (time, t.b.a.)
- Saturday, November 18 vs. Western Carolina (time, t.b.a.)
On home football Saturdays, vehicles must be removed from designated reserved lots. Vehicles parked in reserved lots on a home football Saturday will risk being ticketed ($50 fine) and/or towed ($100) beginning at 8 a.m.
Employee, Student, and Hospital Patient & Visitors
Parking is available for employees, students, and hospital patients/visitors impacted by areas or lots reserved for home football game day parking.
If you have questions concerning event parking, please call UNC Transportation & Parking at 919-962-3951. For further information on transportation and parking for scheduled events on campus, subscribe to Transportation Updates.