Parking in Chapel Hill can be a challenge. We strongly advise patrons to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance to avoid arriving late. Please peruse the parking options below.Interactive Campus Map
UNC Campus Parking
Please note these locations are not guaranteed and may be reserved for other campus events. Please pay attention to signs on spaces to ensure you won’t be ticketed.
- Cobb Deck | 10-min walk to Memorial Hall Available weekdays after 5 p.m. and weekends all day There is no charge to park in Cobb Deck, but spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The UNC Global FedEx Visitors’ Lot | 15-min walk to Memorial Hall Located at the corner of Columbia and McCauley, behind The Carolina Inn. This lot is open to the public after 5 PM and on weekends on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Venable Lot | 6-min walk to Memorial Hall Located at the corner of South Road and South Columbia Street.
- Rosemary/Columbia Lot (100 E. Rosemary St.) 10 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- West Rosemary Lot (104 W. Rosemary St.) 12 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- Bank of America Parking Deck (103 W. Rosemary St.) 11 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- Wallace Deck (150 E. Rosemary St.) 9 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- West Franklin Lot (415 W. Franklin St.) 16 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- Basnight/Franklin Lot (113 N. Basnight Lane) 17 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- 427 West Franklin Lot (427 W. Franklin St.) 17 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- Cameron/Graham St. Lot (602 W. Cameron Ave.) 15 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- RBC Sea Turtle Lot (103 N. Columbia St.) 11 min. walk to Memorial Hall
- BB&T Bank Lot (Night Parking) (143 E. Rosemary St.) 9 min. walk to Memorial Hall
Visit Park on the Hill for a full list of downtown parking options in Chapel Hill.
Reserved parking for those patrons with disabilities is available in the UNC Swain Lot located across from Memorial Hall. Golf cart shuttle transportation is provided to and from the front entrance of the hall.
Additional self-parking maps are available.
Donors of Carolina Performing Arts receive reserved parking spaces beginning at the Silver level ($1,000 and above). To learn more about becoming a donor, please contact Associate Director of Development Ketura Parker at 919.843.0516.
Enjoy downtown with the ease of valet parking at participating Franklin Street businesses. Valet stands are located on West Franklin Street for your convenience. Additional valet parking information can also be found on Top of the Hill.