Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express & P2P Shuttle, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service (PASS), After-Dark Service, Campus Health Service, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Transit News and Announcements
Beginning Aug. 15, UNC Transportation and Parking will charge for parking on campus from 5 p.m. – 7:30 a.m., Monday through Friday. Daytime parking permits for students and employees will still be honored at night.
As part of the Taylor Campus Health renovation project, the loading dock and access drive will be closed to pedestrians and vehicular traffic beginning Monday, July 29, through Friday, Aug. 2.
A portion of Stadium Drive will be closed to through traffic beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 2 for utility work. Please drive with caution and follow detour signs during project work hours.