Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express & P2P Shuttle, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service (PASS), After-Dark Service, Campus Health Shuttle, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Check out all the sustainable services available at UNC. Students can catch buses from campus to get to Charlotte, Durham Station, Greensboro, and RDU Airport.
There’s still time to make your voice heard and help shape the services provided by Chapel Hill Transit over the next 10 years through the Short Range Transit Plan. Take the online interactive survey, review the three draft scenarios (constrained by existing funding levels) and let CHT know what you like…