Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service, After-Dark Service, Campus Health Shuttle, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Stop by for free bus passes, a personalized trip plan, free vanpool for a month, and fun swag! This is your chance to give input on transit planning, learn about all transportation options at UNC, and catch a demo of UNC’s upcoming bike share program, Tar Heel Bikes.
Phase III of the UNC Pedestrian Improvements Porthole Alley project will begin on August 28, 2017. The area north and south of the Porthole Building will be reopened for use and access to these parking lots will be available via the newly constructed entrance off of South Columbia Street. N2…
Due to the possible rally at the Confederate Monument on UNC’s McCorkle Place quadrangle tonight (Tuesday, Aug. 22), UNC Transportation & Parking has announced the following adjustments to services in partnership with UNC Police.