Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express & P2P Shuttle, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service (PASS), After-Dark Service, Campus Health Service, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Transit News and Announcements
Chapel Hill Transit will be hosting two public input sessions on the proposed changes of Short Range Transit Plan on Monday, Jan. 27 at the Student Union and Thursday, Jan. 30 at UNC Hospitals.
The bus stop at Carrington Hall will be closed on Monday, Jan. 13 to accommodate construction for the Medical Education Building project. Transit riders may use the Health Sciences bus stop during this closure.