Please refer to the Transportation and Parking Summer 2020 page for the current status of P2P operations.
Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express and P2P Shuttle, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service (PASS), After-Dark Service, Campus Health Service, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Transit News and Announcements
A portion of West Drive will close to through traffic beginning at 8 p.m. Friday, June 5 through 8 p.m. Sunday, June 7.
Manning Drive will close to through traffic between South Columbia Street and New East Drive from 8 p.m. Friday, May 29 through 5 a.m. Monday, June 1.
Manning Drive will close to through traffic between South Columbia Street and New East Drive from 8 p.m. Friday, May 22 through 5 a.m. Monday, May 25.