Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express & P2P Shuttle, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service (PASS), After-Dark Service, Campus Health Service, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Transportation News & Announcements
Choose Your Change helps students use alternative transportation to make improvements in their lives.
Beginning at 8:30 p.m. and going through 12:00 a.m. on October 13, the Baity Hill P2P Shuttle route will run the opposite direction around north campus to accommodate egress traffic for the UNC vs. Virginia Tech Football game. The P2P Shuttle stops on South Road, Raleigh Street, and Franklin Street have all…
Charlotte Area Ride BreakShuttle from UNC Oct. 17, return Oct. 21. $29 ticket special until Oct. 9. Train/Bus (Durham Station) Connect to Amtrak, Greyhound, or Megabus! From UNC, take GoTriangle bus 400 for $2.25 each way. Greensboro Ride PART Route 4 for $1.25 with your student ID. Stops include Mebane,…