Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express & P2P Shuttle, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service (PASS), After-Dark Service, Campus Health Service, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
A project to replace the roof of the Hanes Art Center will begin May 14, 2018, and is expected to be completed by Aug. 12, 2018.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill students and employees may now purchase a daily Park & Ride permit through the Parkmobile website or the mobile app. All University-operated Park & Ride lots will now accept mobile payments: 725 MLK Jr. Blvd. Park & Ride – Zone 4465 Chatham County Park…
Charlotte Ride BreakShuttle! Depart from UNC Mar. 9, return Mar. 18. Buy tickets online. Durham Station Connect to Amtrak, Greyhound, or Megabus! From UNC, take GoTriangle bus route 400 for $2.25 one-way. Greensboro Ride PART Route 4 for $1.25 with your student ID. Other stops include Mebane, Graham, and Burlington….