Fixed Route services operate on a specific route according to a fixed schedule. UNC’s Fixed Route services are the P2P Express & P2P Shuttle, RR Lot Shuttle, Library Shuttles, and Airport Shuttle.
On Demand services operate between pick-up and drop-off locations according to passenger needs. UNC’s On Demand services are the Accessibility Service (PASS), After-Dark Service, Campus Health Service, and Emergency Ride Back.
P2P Dispatch: 919-962-7867
Open 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Transportation News & Announcements
During the Thanksgiving holiday, various Campus Enterprises operations will be closed or have reduced hours.
Heading out of town for Thanksgiving? Check out these travel tips: Charlotte Ride BreakShuttle! Depart from UNC Nov. 20, return Nov. 25. Early bird rate: $29. Durham Station Connect to Amtrak, Greyhound, or Megabus! From UNC, take GoTriangle bus 400. Greensboro Ride PART Route 4 to Greensboro or Alamance Co. for…
Due to a break in the main water line leaving Orange Water and Sewer Authority (OWASA) Jones Ferry Road Water Treatment Plant, the University will be entering Condition 2 at 11:30am and remain in Condition 2 until 5:00 p.m. Tuesday Nov. 6. Crews are on-site to repair the break, and Jones…