William Blythe Drive will close to through traffic May 22-26 to facilitate the installation of a crane at the Bell Hall project site.
Many transit systems serve UNC-Chapel Hill, including the fare-free, local Chapel Hill Transit system. Regional transit systems connect the University to surrounding areas. Park-and-Ride lots make it easy to catch the bus for work or class. Buses are accessible and most buses are equipped with front bike racks. For help planning a transit trip, check out the Transit Tips below.
- Transit Directions: Google Maps or TransLoc app
- Bus Tracking: TransLoc app or TransLoc website
- Park-and-Ride: local lots and regional lots
- Rider Guide: How to Ride the Bus
- Chapel Hill Transit: email alerts, Twitter
- GoTriangle: email alerts, TransLoc app
- PART Express: email/text notifications
News and Announcements
Spin Bikeshare Program Launches on Carolina Campus
April 19, 2023
UNC-Chapel Hill is partnering with Spin to launch a new bikeshare service for students, faculty and staff, and the local community starting April 20.
Bell Hall Project Begins March 23
March 20, 2023
Construction of the Kenan-Flagler Business School’s new Steven D. Bell Hall will begin Thursday, March 23 and is expected to be completed in 2025.