Park and Ride with ParkMobile
Transportation and Parking has partnered with ParkMobile to provide an electronic payment option for University Park-and-Ride lots served by Chapel Hill Transit. Once registered with ParkMobile, University students, employees and affiliates may use the mobile app, website, or a toll-free number to pay for daily parking.
How It Works
- Register license plate with Transportation and Parking Online Services
- Create a free account at ParkMobile or download the app.
- Park in any space within a University Park-and-Ride lot, then use the ParkMobile Zone number to pay for the day:
- 725 MLK Jr. Blvd. Park-and-Ride – Zone 4465
- Chatham County Park-and-Ride – Zone 4466
- Friday Center Park-and-Ride – Zone 4462
- Friday Center South Park-and-Ride – Zone 4463
- See zones for Town-owned lots
Get The App
ParkMobile Contact Information
- Phone: 877-PARK-HLP (877-727-5457)
- Visit ParkMobile Knowledge Base or click the “Help” tab.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org