Point-to-Point (P2P) services are available to UNC students and employees. P2P uses TransLōc for real-time bus tracking and On-Demand service requests. For the full listing of services and hours of operation, please refer to the On-Demand and Fixed Route pages.
- Face covering required to ride P2P
- Adhere to all driver requests and posted signage.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
|New Years Day||No Service|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||
|Memorial Day||No Service|
|Independence Day||No Service|
(Thursday and Friday)
|Winter Holiday Break||No Service|