P2P provides transportation to and from campus locations and Campus Health Services (during hours of operation) or UNC Hospitals’ Emergency Room which is available to students during all hours of operation.
NOTE: Emergency conditions requiring treatment en route such as bleeding or other severe health issues must be addressed to the Orange County EMS service (Call 911).
Rules for Riding
Passengers who fail to observe the rules may be asked to exit the vehicle and possibly referred to UNC Public Safety and/or the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Adhere to all driver requests.
- Wait for riders to exit before boarding.
- Do not board bus if it is already at capacity.
- Check seat area for belongings before exiting.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, yelling or using profanity.
- Offer first row seats to patrons requiring accessible seating.
- Do not participate in activities that distract the driver or are unsafe to other riders.
Report offensive or unruly behavior to the driver. Do not attempt to remove or manage an offensive passenger.
For After-Dark Service, 7:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., call 919-962-7867